382 ads posted
We can supply cement to you where ever you live across ghana
Mannessman Demag,SC 30Ds-2,1992 model
Buy all your treated fibre from us at whole sale pricing. We do deliveries across country and outside Ghana. Our fibre is treated and best for biofil systems and treatment. (At Ghc 200) Transport exclusive We also sell bacteria for digester systems and waste w
WE MANUFACTURE AND INSTALL ALL TYPES OF ROOFING MATERIALS. WE ALSO INSTALL WOOD AND METAL TRUSSES. PAY 60% OF THE TOTAL COAST OF INVOICE AND PAY THE REMAINING 40% IN THREE MONTHS TIME. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CALL FOR YOUR MEASUREMENT OF YOUR ROOF TO BE TAKEN
12V, 7.2Ah Panasonic batteries for your UPS. Please call or watsap Offer valids for One week
Kina Africa provides the high quality shea butter, cream, lotion and shea nuts all at one place in Ghana. Our all products are 100% natural and Kina is a social enterprise with the purpose of empowering women in the shea butter supply chain.
We can deliver to you at your door step at the right place, right price and right time Call on Mr. Joe.
WATER TREATMENT We will provide you with a Reverse Osmosis Plant to remove a large majority of contaminants from the water by pushing the water under pressure through a semi-permeable membrane. Reverse Osmosis (R.O) simply is a process of Osmosis in reverse. W
We Do Borehole Drilling and Borehole Mechanization